Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Spray - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also offers CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store submission site. We do not offer CBD items such as CBD oil. We only provide marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a relatively extensive stable of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment possibilities and now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is completely unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with a different attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position how many milligrams is neded ot fell effects of cbd in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.