Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Isolate - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that likewise sells CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not retail CBD goods such as CBD oil. We merely offer online marketing services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer for sale a rather considerable variety of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my how much cbd is needed for pain management-related website. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is altogether illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to talk with a different attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.