Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best sites for freelancing

Hello

My name is Sergey and I am a founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Market place where you are able to purchase and offer all types websites of freelancing online solutions ranging from backlinks and guest post to explainer video tutorials, infographics and write-ups for your website.

I believe that you and your site maxexcel.com.au can seriously benefit from Sweaty Quid, whether you would like to supply your services or hire freelancers to help you to grow your company.

I have been a freelancer on various market places for in excess of 5 years and have had my accounts randomly shut down, my revenues pocketed and I simply had a difficult time with lots of poor quality freelancers. After much frustration, I made a decision to launch my very own freelance market place that would do things differently and much better.

After almost one year of caffeinne powered nights, myself and my team at Creative Bear Tech have built up Sweaty Quid from ground up. One month into our launch we have managed to attract a pretty good number of high quality freelancers and an exceptionally high number of repeat customers. I strongly believe this functions as a confirmation to our excellence.

Sweaty Quid is a spam-free and straightforward market place for quality freelancers and buyers. We are rigorously banning all spammy sellers who do not pass our quality threshold and leave only the very best ones. Keeping abreast of the latest technologcal developments, we also accept cryptocurrency as one of our payment methods. Our ethos that defines us is that sometimes less is more, particularly when it comes to high quality freelancers.

We are still very new in contrast to other freelance market places, but we are already punching above our weight.

I would love to welcome you and maxexcel.com.au personally to register with Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace!

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, UK
+447463563696
https://www.sweatyquid.com