Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best freelance sites

Hello there

My name is Sergey and I am a co-founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Market place where you can purchase and sell all kinds of online solutions ranging from back links and guest post to explainer video clips, infographics and articles for your business website.

I believe that you and your website maxexcel.com.au can really benefit from Sweaty Quid, no matter if you wish to supply your services or hire freelancers to aid you to grow your company.

I have been a freelancer on various market places for over 5 years and have had my accounts randomly closed down, my incomes pocketed and I just simply had a tough time with lots of low quality freelancers. After much frustration, I decided to start my very own freelance marketplace that would do things freelancing websites in bangladesh a different way and far better.

After almost one year of caffeinne powered evenings, myself and my crew at Creative Bear Tech have developed Sweaty Quid from ground up. One month into our launch we have managed to draw in a pretty good variety of high quality freelancers and a remarkably high number of repeat customers. I feel this functions as a confirmation to our success.

Sweaty Quid is a spam-free and straightforward marketplace for quality freelancers and buyers. We are rigorously banning all spammy sellers who do not pass our quality threshold and leave only the very best ones. Keeping abreast of the most recent technologcal changes, we also accept cryptocurrency as one of our payment methods. Our ethos that defines us is that sometimes less is more, especially when it comes to quality freelancers.

We are still very new in contrast to other freelance marketplaces, but we are already punching above our weight.

I would like to welcome you and maxexcel.com.au personally to sign up with Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace!

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Co-Founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, UK
+447463563696
https://www.sweatyquid.com