Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best sites for freelancing

Hello there

My name is Sergey and I am a founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Market place where you can easily buy and sell all kinds of online solutions ranging from backlinks and guest post to explainer videos, infographics and blog posts for your site.

I strongly believe that you and your website maxexcel.com.au could really benefit from Sweaty Quid, no matter if you want to supply your services or hire freelancers to assist you to expand your business.

I have been a freelancer websites uk on various marketplaces for over 5 years and have had my accounts arbitrarily shut down, my revenues misappropriated and I simply had a tough time with lots of low quality freelancers. After much unnecessary aggravation, I decided to launch my very own freelance market place that would do things differently and much better.

After almost one year of caffeinne powered nights, myself and my crew at Creative Bear Tech have built up Sweaty Quid from ground up. One month into our release we have managed to bring in a pretty good number of high quality freelancers and an unbelievably high number of repeat buyers. I believe this functions as a testament to our excellence.

Sweaty Quid is a spam-free and straightforward market place for high quality freelancers and buyers. We are rigorously banning all spammy vendors who do not pass our quality threshold and leave only the very best ones. Keeping up with the current technologcal changes, we also accept cryptocurrency as one of our payment methods. Our ethos that defines us is that sometimes less is more, particularly when it comes to high quality freelancers.

We are still very new in contrast to other freelance marketplaces, but we are already punching above our weight.

I would like to welcome you and maxexcel.com.au personally to register with Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace!

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, United Kingdom
+447463563696
https://www.sweatyquid.com