Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Capsules Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store website directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We only offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer for sale a relatively considerable range of how are cbd crystals extacted product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment possibilities and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is altogether illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am yet to consult a different lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.