Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Skin Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store web directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally advertises CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not sell CBD products like CBD oil. We only provide web marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they sell a rather comprehensive stable of how much does cbd flower cost? product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment options and now, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to get in touch with another lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.