Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Bakery Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise sells CBD products. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD items such as CBD oil. We only provide internet marketing services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they offer for sale a reasonably considerable variety of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to check with another lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with cbd oils for sex companies.