Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Food Supplements Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise advertises CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD items such as CBD oil. We solely provide marketing and advertising solutions to relax cbd gum companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they supply a fairly wide-ranging range of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment choices and now, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to consult with yet another lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.