Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD for Cats - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also advertises cbd 50 mg per ml would be how many mg per drop product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply provide advertising and marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they sell a relatively wide-ranging stable of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment options and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to check with an additional attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.