Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD E-Juice - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally markets CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD items like CBD oil. We merely provide online marketing professional services to cbd what is it good for companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they promote a relatively considerable series of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment choices and now, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is entirely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to get in touch with a different attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.