Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Coffee - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also markets CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not retail CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely provide promotion and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a fairly considerable stable of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is employing double standards to many different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my cbd full spectrum hemp oil-related internet site. This has restricted my payment choices and right now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is totally illegal and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult an additional lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.