Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Creams - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise sells CBD goods. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not sell CBD products such as CBD oil. We only offer web marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they supply a fairly extensive stable of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment possibilities and presently, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken how to tell a good cbd oil company a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is totally unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am still to speak to a different lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.