Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Fitness Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also offers CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD goods like CBD oil. We simply provide marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer a relatively extensive range of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. how long does it take for cbd oil to atart working on pain seems that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment options and currently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am yet to consult with an additional legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.