Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Concentrate and Hemp Flower - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise offers for sale CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not offer for sale CBD items such as CBD oil. We solely offer online marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer a somewhat substantial stable of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is totally unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am yet to speak to an additional lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what does cbd stand for in pot PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.