Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Beard Care - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that additionally markets CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We merely provide marketing services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will see that they supply a reasonably wide-ranging variety of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment options and presently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to talk with another legal representative from a US law practice in London where to buy cbd oil for cancer portland oregon see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.