Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD CARTRIDGES - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise offers for sale CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not retail CBD products like CBD oil. We simply provide online marketing services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer for sale a reasonably extensive series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment options and right now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is totally not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am still how to buy cbd oil in canada seek advice from one more attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.