Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Isolate Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally markets CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not offer CBD items like CBD oil. We only provide online marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they offer for sale a fairly extensive variety of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different companies. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment choices and now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am still to get in touch with one more attorney from a US law practice in London how to refine cbd isolate see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.