Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also offers CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not offer CBD products such as CBD oil. We only provide advertising and marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a relatively comprehensive variety of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment options and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it why should cbd oil be used for epilepsy be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to speak to a different attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.