Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Beard Care - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store website directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that likewise markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only provide internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer a comparatively substantial stable of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen how to calculate amount of thc in cbd oil accept PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is entirely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am yet to speak to an additional legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.