Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Vape - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape store web directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that additionally markets CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply offer marketing services where to buy cbd oil in alabama for chronic pain CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer for sale a fairly substantial series of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different companies. Because of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all companies. I am yet to consult with a different attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.