Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Skin Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise sells CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD products such as CBD oil. We simply provide online marketing services where to buy cbd pen near me CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will see that they sell a fairly substantial range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment possibilities and now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is completely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am still to get in touch with yet another lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.