Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Spray - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that likewise offers for sale CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD products such as CBD oil. We merely offer promotion and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they promote a relatively substantial stable of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different companies. Because of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am yet to consult with another legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what are good category names for cbd products for social media PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.