Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Hair Care - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also offers CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not offer CBD products like CBD oil. We merely offer advertising and marketing services to which cbd companies is going public companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer for sale a surprisingly wide-ranging range of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and presently, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am still to get in touch with a different lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.