Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Oil Tincture - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise advertises CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not offer CBD products such as CBD oil. We simply offer web marketing services to cbd oil how it feels companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they sell a reasonably wide-ranging series of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment options and right now, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is completely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am still to talk with one more legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.