Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise offers CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We solely provide web marketing services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer a surprisingly substantial variety of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent benchmark where to buy cbd gummies in houston all firms. I am yet to check with another lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.