Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Coffee - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only offer marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they sell a comparatively substantial series of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and presently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from a different lawyer from a US law office in London to see what temprature does thc turn to cbd PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.