Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Bakery Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also offers for sale CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD items such as CBD oil. We merely provide marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a reasonably comprehensive series of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different companies. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what is normal adult dosage of cbd oil for treating pain PayPal is doing is altogether unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am yet to seek advice from one more lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.