Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Vape - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise offers for sale CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not sell CBD goods like CBD oil. We solely provide advertising and marketing services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer a rather considerable series of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment choices and now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is altogether unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to consult with a different legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what is the best rating for cbd PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.