Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Face Lotion - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally markets CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer CBD product lines like CBD oil. We merely provide marketing and advertising professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer a relatively extensive series of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this restriction, I where can i buy cbd oil in fremont no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment choices and now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is completely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am yet to consult a different attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.