Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also advertises CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not sell CBD products such as CBD oil. We simply offer marketing and advertising professional services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they sell a comparatively considerable variety of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment options and right now, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am still how to read cbd labels and what it means check with a different legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.