Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Isolate - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise advertises CBD products. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not offer CBD product lines like how lo.g does topical cbd last oil. We simply provide web marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will see that they promote a relatively considerable range of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is totally not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to consult with a different attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.