Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Syrup Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers for sale CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD product lines such as how much cbd should i give a 14 lb dog oil. We merely offer marketing and advertising professional services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer a pretty extensive stable of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is entirely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am yet to consult an additional attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.