Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Vaping - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We merely provide online marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a fairly extensive series of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment choices and presently, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is totally against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am still to consult one more legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with how quickly does cbd oil topically work on back pain firms.