Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Sweets - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also offers for sale CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not sell CBD goods like CBD oil. We solely offer online marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they offer a pretty considerable series of CBD items, specifically how much money did cbd sales make in 2017 oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment options and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is totally against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to check with yet another attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.