Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Fizzy Drinks - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally advertises CBD goods. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop web directory. We do not sell CBD product lines like CBD oil. We merely provide promotion and marketing professional services where to find harlequin stan 5:2 cbd:thc ratio CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will witness that they supply a relatively comprehensive variety of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am yet to talk with a different attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.