Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Face Lotion - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also advertises CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD products such as CBD oil. We only offer internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer a comparatively extensive stable of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment options and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what is cbd youtube PayPal is doing is entirely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am yet to talk with one more attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.