Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store website directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also offers for sale CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not retail CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply provide promotion and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they promote a rather considerable series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment options and right now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to seek advice from one more lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what is cbd classified as depressant PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.