Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Pods - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally sells CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop web directory. We so why do you need to put cbd oil under your tongue not offer for sale CBD products such as CBD oil. We merely offer web marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they sell a comparatively considerable stable of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am yet to talk with an additional attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.