Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise sells CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not offer for sale CBD items like CBD oil. We merely offer promotion and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will see that they supply a relatively substantial stable of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment choices and presently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am still to consult with one more attorney from a US law firm in The city how long does effect of thc/cbd 50:50 oil last? london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.