Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Condiments Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that likewise offers for sale CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only offer web marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a pretty extensive series of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is totally unlawful and inequitable as how long does it take cbd to work for anxiety ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am still to consult with one more lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.