Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Drinks - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise sells CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer CBD product lines like CBD oil. We solely offer online marketing services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Retail store and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a rather extensive range of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is completely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to get in touch with one more lawyer from a US law office in London to see what is cbd in weed have to deal with cancer PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.