Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us where to buy cbd oil in king of prussia remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We merely offer marketing and advertising professional services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a fairly considerable series of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment options and now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is totally illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am yet to consult yet another legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.