Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Edibles Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally advertises CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD goods such as CBD oil. We only provide marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer for sale a relatively considerable variety of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different companies. Due to this limitation, I where can i buy cbd oil for my vape pen in watertown n.y. no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment options and currently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is totally against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am still to check with a different attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.