Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Fitness - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally sells CBD products. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD items such as CBD oil. We simply provide advertising and marketing professional services to how long does select cbd disposable pen last companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a somewhat substantial range of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to consult a different attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.