Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Supplements - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers for sale CBD products. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely offer internet marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a relatively substantial series of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has constricted my payment choices and presently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what is cbd purified cartridges used for PayPal is doing is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am yet to talk with one more lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.