Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Bakery - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that also advertises CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not retail CBD products such as CBD oil. We solely offer internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they offer a surprisingly considerable series of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has constricted my payment choices and right now, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what is bettert hemp extract or cbd PayPal is undertaking is totally illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to speak to another legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.