Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Spray - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise advertises CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store website directory. We do not retail CBD items such as CBD oil. We simply offer internet marketing solutions to how quickly does cbd oil work without thc firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they promote a rather wide-ranging range of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment options and presently, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is definitely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am yet to check with another attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.