Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Dabs - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally markets CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not retail CBD goods like CBD oil. We only offer marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they promote a somewhat substantial variety of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment choices and right now, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am yet to talk with a different attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with how much cbd is in a 6oz bag of dog treats pertreat companies.