Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD For Pets Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We simply provide marketing services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- The Vapor Loft vape UK's Major Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer a comparatively substantial series of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment options and presently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is completely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am yet to consult one more legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.